Best Shower Faucets of May 2022 (Top 6) – Reviews & Buying Guide
Doing a bathroom renovation?
Well, an important part of a bathroom renovation is finding a good shower faucet. A good one can really add some pop to your bathroom.
To help you with this process, I have made a list of the best shower faucets on the market. Don’t worry, there is a shower faucet for literally every type of bathroom out there.
I’m serious when I say that, too. You can quite literally find a shower faucet for any type of bathroom design.
Anyway, here are the best shower faucets available today. This list includes a variety of faucets. Everything from expensive and ornate to budget and plain.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]Written by GreatLivings on Aug 16, 2020
- 1 Top-rated Shower Faucets Rating Chart
- 2 Reviews of the Best Shower Faucets 2021 and 2022
- 2.1 1. Best Quality Shower Faucet for 2022: Delta RP50841
- 2.2 2. Best for Vintage Bathrooms: Rozin Shower Faucet
- 2.3 3. Best Shower Faucet from Brushed Nickel: SUNUAN Shower Faucet
- 2.4 4. Best Rainfall Shower Head: Gotonovo Rainfall Shower Faucet
- 2.5 5. US Compatible Shower Faucet: Delta T14294-RB
- 2.6 6. Budget Option Shower Trim Kit: Moen T2153
- 3 Final Thoughts
Top-rated Shower Faucets Rating Chart
So, what is the best shower faucet?
|Product name||Finish||Flow Rate||Rating|
| Delta RP50841
GreatLivings Editor Choice of 2020
|Rozin Shower Faucet||
|SUNUAN Shower Faucet||
|Gotonovo Rainfall Shower Faucet||
Reviews of the Best Shower Faucets 2021 and 2022
Who makes the best showers? Here’s our picks for the Best Shower Faucets.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
1. Best Quality Shower Faucet for 2022: Delta RP50841
Most Americans enjoy washing off in the shower. It’s the time of the day where they can relax – no boss, no interruptions.
Just warm water.
Now, if you want the best shower experience, then you a showerhead that gives a rainfall stream is the absolute best for relaxation. This rainfall experience is possible because this faucet is pretty far away from the shower wall, which means you can stand directly under it. It’s actually similar to standing under a rain cloud.
I also like this particular Delta one because it has a boxy design that blends well in most bathrooms. Design, in my opinion, is one of the most important factors to consider before purchasing a showerhead.
The only real negative is that you cannot adjust the stream. You’re stuck with rainfall.
Other than that, this is a pretty nice faucet. It’s especially nice if you’re a person that doesn’t like a lot of water pressure. Don’t worry, this faucet still sprays the same volume of water (2.45 GPM) – it just comes out at much less pressure.
Finally, the rubber tips on the faucet enable you to easily remove that nasty lime and calcium in a very easy manner. That might not sound like much, but it’s extremely convenient because everyone hates cleaning buildup.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
- It feels like you’re under a rain cloud.
- Available in many different styles.
- The nozzles are made of rubber and very easy to clean.
- Everything is easy to clean.
- You can quickly and easily install this.
- Most people find the rainfall stream very peaceful and relaxing.
- 2.5 GPM is plenty of water.
- The water pressure is high enough for comfort, but won’t irritate you.
- It has a built-in water filter.
- It might stain on very rare occasions.
- Expect it to drip a little bit after you turn it off.
2. Best for Vintage Bathrooms: Rozin Shower Faucet
Do you have a classic-looking bathroom?
If you do, then you already know how difficult it is to find a shower faucet that actually looks good and matches your bathroom.
This Rozin faucet fits the bill, though. It looks like the type of faucet that you would find in the early 1900s because it’s literally made from antique-looking parts. Thankfully, this faucet only looks old.
In other words, it still has all the modern amenities you would expect on a 2021 faucet.
First, this faucet has two handles rather than the more typical one handle. This lets you mix the different water temperatures for extremely precise temperature control. It also includes the connectors, which makes installation a piece of cake.
Not only does this faucet have two handles – but it also has two separate faucets. One of them in a rainfall faucet, which is very relaxing. The other option is the handheld sprayer that allows you to reach those difficult to reach parts of your body. I wish the handheld showerhead had a few more streams, but I’m still satisfied with it.
My favorite feature is that the showerhead is 100% adjustable. Basically, you can move it vertically and horizontally. This personalization really makes this faucet stand out above the rest.
One last thing to note, this faucet has nozzles that are made of rubber, which means you don’t ever have to fret about the buildup of nasty minerals. This faucet is extremely low maintenance, which means it can last an extremely long amount of time.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
- Available in tens of styles and designs.
- Rainfall and handheld option.
- It looks great in a classic bathroom.
- It’s height adjustable, which is great if you’re tall (or share a bathroom with a tall person).
- It has two handles that control the faucet, which looks a little better and allows more precise temperature control.
- The nozzles don’t have nearly as much buildup because they’re made from rubber.
- You can use both heads at the same time, which is to be expected.
- Some customers have difficulty following the instructions.
3. Best Shower Faucet from Brushed Nickel: SUNUAN Shower Faucet
The Rozin faucet was a blast from the past, but not everyone needs a blast from the past in their bathroom.
Some people need a nice modern faucet. And that’s where the SUNUAN enters the conversation. This is a sharp-looking modern showerhead.
It has beautiful shapes, clean lines, and looks like something you’d find in an art museum.
I like that this faucet goes directly into the wall. However, you will likely need a professional to install it because that does make it fairly difficult. Fortunately, installation is the hardest part about owning this showerhead because of the maintenance-free rubber nozzles.
Anyway, I also like that this faucet allows you to switch the different showerheads with a knob. Most faucets require this adjustment to be made on the showerhead, which is annoying for shorter people. It’s also just more annoying in general, so I’ll give SUNUAN credit on this one.
Finally, the handheld sprayer has a mount that you can place anywhere in your shower. This is perfect if you’re the type of person that wants maximum customization. It also looks a little better.
All in all, this is a pretty good showerhead if you have a modern bathroom. The only real downside to it is the tough installation, but hiring a plumber will resolve that problem.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
- Clean and modern-looking design
- The shower faucet is a 2-in-1
- The head controls are mounted to the wall.
- It has a very reliable, durable construction.
- 2 GPM flow rate.
- The hose for the detachable showerhead is 60 inches.
- The connectors have been known to leak, but this is extremely rare.
- Neither head has any adjustability.
4. Best Rainfall Shower Head: Gotonovo Rainfall Shower Faucet
You generally have two options when choosing a shower faucet:
A wall unit or a one-piece shower faucet. The Gotonovo is the latter option with a vintage design.
This type of design has a few advantages. And this particular model has plenty of advantages for people that enjoy the finer things in life.
First, this faucet comes in four different styles and colors. The design is vintage, but the finish is actually pretty modern. This results in a pretty nice look for a modern, but still vintage, look.
As for maintenance, this faucet has connectors that are made of brass and stainless steel. In other words, they are built to last. They’re also very easy to install because the connectors are actually included with the purchase.
This faucet also has two handles – one for hot water and one for cold water. This gives you maximum temperature control, so you don’t need to worry about blasting yourself with hot or cold water.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
- 4 different designs and colors available.
- The faucet is a 2-in-1.
- The showerhead is very large at 8”.
- Two handles for maximum temperature control.
- The overall height is adjustable.
- It’s made from brass, which means it will probably outlast your home.
- The vintage design works well with older bathrooms.
- You cannot use the two showerheads at the same time.
- The connections link on rare occasions. Fortunately, this is an easy fix.
5. US Compatible Shower Faucet: Delta T14294-RB
All the faucets that I have looked at have been single purpose faucets. These are great for the majority of people. However, they are one-dimension, and many people find that somewhat aggravating.
If you want a multipurpose showerhead, then the Delta T14294-RB is the choice for you.
First, this faucet has modern features with its vintage design. It also has the easiest installation of any model listed. That’s really saying something because all of these faucets are fairly easy to install.
Next, this faucet has five different settings. Personally, I don’t know why you would even that many settings, but it’s cool. Rainfall and the massage stream are my favorite options.
Delta has a reputation for making faucets that last a long time while still performing at a high-level. In this particular case, the faucet has a pressure release valve that guarantees a consistent stream, even when pressure from the main-line drops. This release valve does a good job of improving the overall life of the faucet, too.
It’s pretty common with showerheads, but I’ll still mention that this showerhead has rubber nozzles that makes cleaning extremely easy. It’s pretty rare for any buildup to form. If any buildup does form, then it’s pretty easy to wipe it away with your thumb or a rag.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
- It has a classic style.
- Five different stream selections.
- It has a built-in valve that regulates the pressure.
- The nozzles are extremely simple to clean.
- Very low-maintenance because of the nozzles and pressure release valve.
- It’s extremely simple and fast to install this showerhead.
- Available in plenty of different styles and colors, so you shouldn’t have a problem matching it to the rest of your bathroom.
- The low water flow actually saves water.
- Valves are not included.
- A few of the parts feel flimsy, but they’re still strong – it’s a Delta faucet!
6. Budget Option Shower Trim Kit: Moen T2153
A lot of people have showers that are nothing more than a stall without a bathtub. Otherwise known as a stand-up shower.
This works fine when buying a faucet that doesn’t have a bathtub option. However, you will have problems with a lot of shower faucets if you don’t get one with a bathtub option.
Enter the Moen T2153.
This showerhead actually has a bathtub option and obviously it has a shower option. This makes it perfect if you’re the type of person that enjoys showers and baths. You can even take a shower while taking a bath with this showerhead.
It’s not a particularly complicated faucet, but it does have a solid construction that will last you a long time. I mean, Moen is a high-quality brand in the shower faucet industry. You definitely are getting a reliable showerhead when you purchase a Moen.
I also really like the finish on each showerhead. It’s a LifeShine finish that gives the stainless steel a little extra shine and durability. It will both look good and last you years. That’s a win in my book.
All the Delta faucets have a pressure valve that regulates the temperature and pressure. You won’t have to worry about randomly losing pressure or temperature in the middle of your shower. This even applies if the pressure from the mainline temporarily drops, which I don’t even understand, but that’s how it works.
All things considered, this is an amazing shower faucet for the right person. Basically, you need a bathtub for this to work. Most people probably have a bathtub in their bathroom, so this actually works well.
Most importantly, this shower faucet allows you to take a bath and a shower. I can’t complain about that.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
- Shower faucet and bathtub faucet included in this package.
- Available in a variety of styles.
- The LifeShine finish is much shinier and more durable.
- The valve that controls the pressure is very convenient.
- The finish looks modern and sleek.
- A fairly high flow rate of 2.49 GPM.
- The connector valves are not included with the purchase.
- Water sometimes comes out both faucets at the same time. This usually means you need to replace the pressure valve.
This article mostly focused on faucets that come from many of the specialty and niche brands. Personally, I find most of these models rather beautiful.
However, the reliability of these niche brands can be questionable at times.
If you want reliable and stylish, then you can’t go wrong with either a Delta or Moen faucet. And those are the two brands that I recommend if you can find a style that looks good. [/vc_column_text][vc_separator border_width=”2″ el_width=”70″][/vc_column][/vc_row] [vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]