Houzer Kitchen Sink Review: A1722-7BS-1 Topmount Stainless Steel Sink
Last Updated:Are you looking for Houzer sink reviews? We’re glad you stopped by. The Houzer kitchen sink is a great choice when you’re looking for a stainless-steel sink. This particular model is a top mount version. When it comes to Houzer kitchen sink reviews, it’s easy to understand the drive to learn more. It’s a beauty and certainly worth checking out. But are there things about the sink that won’t work for you? [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Related posts on Kitchen Sinks
Houzer Kitchen Sink Review: Notable Features
Let’s look closer at what the sink offers.
It can be hard to find exactly what you’re looking for when you need something narrower than a standard size. Whether you have a studio kitchen you’re remodeling, or a bar top, or are just tight on counter space, the Houzer kitchen sink A1722 has a nice width that gives you plenty of workable space, while still offering you the slimmer width that you need.
Houzer Kitchen Sink Pros and Cons
A standard sink measures 22×30, whereas the Houzer here is 17×22 which makes it a good space saver.
Another good use for this model is if you’re looking to add a new sink to an RV or something like a wet bar. This most likely won’t be your main sink unless you’re in a small space, but for a narrow sink, the value is excellent for a solid, sturdy product that gets plenty of good reviews. When it comes to the Houzer sink, it’s one you can depend on to do the job.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
- Stainless Steel durability (corrosion resistant)
- Space saving size
- Top mount means it’s easy to drop in for installation
- Full sink measurement is 17”x22”
- Bowl is 14”x15.75” and 6.5” deep
- Satin finish for a nice luster
- Offers undercoat protection
- 2 faucet mounting holes
- Silencer pad to stop clanging
- Small size, if you thought this was a standard sink
- Potential faucet wobble if you get the wrong faucet fit
- Not heavy thick steel gage where faucet mounts